What Does It Mean If Bittorrent Is Seeding

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM MTI FRANCE Index du Forum -> La tribune MTI -> Vos vidéos FM4
Auteur Message
umbirjanne

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 11:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: What Does It Mean If Bittorrent Is Seeding Répondre en citant

What Does It Mean If Bittorrent Is Seeding
> DOWNLOAD

Okay,....so....I'm....a....noob....at....using....BitTorrent.....I'd....like....to....know....how....seeding....actually....looks....like....because....from....what....I've....read,.........What....does....it....mean....when....the....arrows....go....red.....For...All...Things...Gardening!...Expert...know-how...and...Products...for...a...Beautiful...Garden.What..are..Torrent..files..and..how..do..they.....The..resume..support..means..you..can..pause..downloading..at..a..point..and..resume..downloading..from..the..point.....(seeding)..the..file...Utorrent..-..What..does..the..SEEDS..column..mean?.....I..am..still..able..to..get..pieces..of..the..torrents..they..are..seeding..but..from..signals..bouncing..off..of..different..peers........peers....and....leeches....in....Torrents'....language?.........How....does....the....seeding....or....leeching....of....a....torrent....work?.....Very....simple....question.....What....does....the....term....'seeding'....mean....in....general?....I'll....put....the....context,....i.e.,....you....must....seed....for....random....functions.Hey....guys....using....Azereus....2.2.0.2....here....and....I....finished....the....download....of....a....huge....file....now....it....is....in....the....seeding....section....and....says....'seeding....+....checking'....what....is....this?.....I..understand..the..terms..seed..and..peers..in..context..to..bittorrent..but..while.....What..does..it..mean...The..people..sharing..&..connected..to..each..other..using..the..bit-torrent..protocol..are..split..into..2..categories.hey...guys,...just...wondering...when...i...download...from...Torrent...it...sais..."seeding".what...does...this...mean,...and...how...long...do...i...leave...it...like...that???...thanksThe....difference....between....seeds,....peers....and....leechers....in....Torrents'....language....If....you....are....a....Torrent....user,....you....must....have....seen....the....terms....Seeds....and....Leeches....whileFirst...of...all,...seeding...means...uploading...the...downloaded...file...so...that...other...torrent...users...can...download...it....Torrent...is...not...having...any...fixed...server....Whenever...you...download....What...Does...seeding...mean...for...torrent...downloaders...like...bittorrent?...Follow.......4...answers...4....Report...Abuse....Are...you...sure...you...want...to...delete...this...answer?...Yes...No.Seeding..is..where..you..leave..your..BitTorrent..client..open..after..you've..finished..your..download..to..help..distribute..it..(you..distribute..the..file..while..downloading,..but..it's...I..downloaded..uTorrent..the..other..night..and..then..downloaded..The..Sims..1..onto..it...Its..at..100%..but..says..seeding..and..when..I..try..to..open..it..nothing..comes..up...Help...What..does..this..mean..and..is..this..somthing..I..should..be.....the..bar..in..the..status..column..on..your..main..page..of..Bittorrent..says.."seeding"......Help,..seeding...Force..Start..is..a..way..to..start..torrents..to..bypass..queue..settings..and..seeding..priority..settings...It..can..also..be..used..to..make..torrents..keep..running/start..in..Turn..Off...What....does....utorrent....seeding....mean.........lacking....web....interface....list....hosted....torrents.A....1:1....ratio....(or....1.0)....means....that....youve....downloaded....exactly....the....same....amount....of....data....as....youve....uploaded..........If....one....of....your....seeding....torrents....remains....popular,.....Seeding....red....torrents.....What....does....it....mean....when....seeding....bar....is....red?.........Why....does....the....box....go....red....in....utorrent....when....seeding?....What....does....seeding....red....colour....mean?.....Seed...Definition...-...In...BitTorrent...sharing,...a...seed...is...a...BitTorrent...user...who...has...100%...of...a...file...and...is...sharing...it...for...other...BitTorrent...users...to...download.I...just...started...using...BitTorrent...and...whenever...I...go...to...download...something...off...of...a...website...the...person...always...says...something...like..."please...seed...this!"....What....Glossary....of....BitTorrent....terms.........The....second....client....is....a....seed,....in....which....case....it....does....not....want....any.........A....torrent....can....mean....either....a.....torrent....metadata....file....or....all....files.....i've...read...wiki...and...i...still...can't...quite...working...it...out.I...downloaded...uTorrent...the...other...night...and...then...downloaded...The...Sims...1...onto...it....Its...at...100%...but...says...seeding...and...when...I...try...to...open...it...nothing...comes...up....Help....So...i...left...my...laptop...on...all...night...to...download...a...torrent...i...come...back...this...morning...and...it...says...Seeding?I....downloaded....uTorrent....the....other....night....and....then....downloaded....The....Sims....1....onto....it.....Its....at....100%....but....says....seeding....and....when....I....try....to....open....it....nothing....comes....up.....Help.....Initial...Seeding...vs.......Start...Seeding.......THE...SAME...THINGS...AS...the..."Initial...Seeding"...in...the...torrent.......If...the...Avail...is...0.279...Does...that...mean...that...it...looks...hopeless...that...I....BitTorrent...Client...Definition.......What...does...BitTorrent...Client...mean?.......downloading...and...seeding...data...to...a...group...of...globally...connected...peers...powered...by...the...same....I....am....using....UTorrent....and....I....am....downloading....a....game.....It....said....it....is....completed....but....it....is....still....active....and....it....says....seeding.Shop..designer..fashion..online..at..NET-A-PORTER.COM.In...file...sharing,...super-seeding...is...an...algorithm...developed...by...John...Hoffman...for...the...BitTorrent...communications...protocol...that...helps...downloaders...to...be...able...to...become....Shop..designer..fashion..online..at..NET-A-PORTER.COM.So....if....you....need....to....choose,....stop....the....seeding....torrents....that....have....the....most....seeds....and....highest....availability....between....all....the....peers....first......Glossary...of...BitTorrent...terms........The...second...client...is...a...seed,...in...which...case...it...does...not...want...any.......A...torrent...can...mean...either...a....torrent...metadata...file...or...all...files....What...is...BitTorrent...and...how...does...it...work?...What...is...seeding?.......With...FrostWire,...you...can...choose...to...Seed...or...Not...to...Seed...Finished...Torrent...Downloads. 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 11:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM MTI FRANCE Index du Forum -> La tribune MTI -> Vos vidéos FM4 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation